H2H, Lineups and Betting Tips
Aston Villa vs Manchester United: The Premier League is back in action this weekend with a new set of games, starting with a clash between Aston Villa and Erik ten Hag’s Manchester United team at Villa Park on Sunday.
About the match
Aston Villa vs Manchester United
The English Premier League
Date: Sunday, November 06, 2022
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Villa Park (Aston, Birmingham, England)
In the Premier League rankings, Aston Villa is currently in 16th place and has not played well this year. The host team must recover from last week’s humiliating 4-0 loss to Newcastle United in order to win this match.
Manchester United, on the other hand, has improved since their sluggish start to the season and is currently in fifth position in the league rankings. In their most recent match, the Red Devils defeated Real Sociedad 1-0 and will want to improve this weekend.
Here is all the information you require about the game.
Aston Villa vs Manchester United- Head to Head and Key Numbers
- In the 191 games played between the two teams, Manchester United has an amazing record with 102 wins compared to Aston Villa’s 41 victories.
- In their last two meetings against Manchester United, Aston Villa has earned four points, matching their total from the previous 17 games.
- The last time Manchester United lost to Aston Villa was on the first day of the 1995–96 season. Since then, they have gone unbeaten in 23 away Premier League games against Aston Villa.
- The last time Aston Villa played at home in the Premier League, they defeated Brentford by a score of 4-0. Since that time, Aston Villa hasn’t won back-to-back league games at Villa Park.
- In their last 14 Premier League games, Aston Villa have lost 13 of those games versus teams that were ranked in the top six of the standings.
- In their last five Premier League games, Manchester United has gone unbeaten and has alternated between wins and draws.
Morgan Sanson and Marvelous Nakamba may see increased playing time under Emery, who is prepared to provide a fresh start to a number of Villa players. But Emi Martinez is questionable after suffering a head injury in Newcastle’s defeat.
Aston Villa possible starting lineup;
Oslen, Konsa, Mings, Young, Cash, Dendoncker, Luiz, Bailey, Buendia, Watkins, Ings
Manchester United possible starting lineup;
De Gea,Dalot, Lindelof, Martinez, Shaw, Casemiro, Eriksen, Elanga, Fernandes, Rashford, Ronaldo
Final line ups can be seen live at Premier Leagueofficial site before the match starts.
Aston Villa vs Manchester United Prediction
Since the beginning of the season, Manchester United has made significant progress and has been excellent under Erik ten Hag. The likes of Lisandro Martinez and Casemiro, who have stepped up lately, will need to perform at their peak once more this weekend.
Unai Emery has a mountain to climb after Aston Villa’s difficult season. Manchester United is now the superior team and should be able to prevail in this match.
We say: Aston Villa 0-2 Manchester United
- Tip 1: Manchester United to Win
- Tip 2: Goals: Over 2
Where to watch Aston Villa vs Manchester United match?
Those living in Nepal or somewhere can watch the match live on 1xbet’s official website (www.1xbet.com).