H2H, Lineups and Betting Tips
On Tuesday night, Madrid are going to face RB Leipzig in the Champions League. They are hoping even a draw would confirm their victory in Group F.
Los Blancos, who already entered to the round of 16, are in first place with 10 points. The whites are already four points ahead of Leipzig, who are now in second place and hoping to join the defending champions in the next round.
About the match
RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid
The UEFA Champions League
Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2022
Kick-off at 20:00 UK/ 21:00 CET
Venue: Red Bull Arena (Leipzig, Germany)
RB Leipzig are currently eighth in the Bundesliga standings, and are struggling to make an impression this season. After a draw result of 3-3 with FC Augsburg over the weekend, they need to step up a level in this match.
Real Madrid, on the other hand, is currently atop the La Liga table and is in outstanding form this season. After getting victorious over Sevilla by 3-1, the Los Blancos are again looking to repeat the feat as like in previous match-ups.
Here is all the information you require about the game.
RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid- Head to Head and Key Numbers
- Real Madrid has a decisively perfect streak against RB Leipzig but has victorious in the first meeting between the two groups.
- Real Madrid won easily by a score of 2-0 the last time these two teams played, which was last month.
- Real Madrid has only lost one of their last eight away games against German opponents in the UEFA Champions League, breaking a run of 11 losses in 17 games.
- Real Madrid has at least two goals scoring in each of its last 13 matches in European competitions, totaling 31 goals in the process. They are undefeated in those 13 games.
- RB Leipzig is on a two-game winning streak in the UEFA Champions League and is attempting to become just the second team in history to win three straight games in the league.
- In the UEFA Champions League group stage, Real Madrid is victorious in its last four road games while recording clean sheets each time.
A good starting lineup must be done since Ancelotti wants to win the section, though Rudiger might make a change from the team who beat on Saturday in place of Ferland Mendy.
Due to minor injuries, Luka Modric and Federico Valverde were also out off squad; as a result, Marco Asensio may get a rare start while Eduardo Camavinga is most likely to play midfield.
RB Leipzig possible starting lineup;
Blaswich, Simakan, Orban, Gvardiol, Raum, Haidara, Schlager, Szoboszlai, Nkunku, Werner, A. Silva
Real Madrid possible starting lineup;
Courtois, Carvajal, Militao, Rudiger, Alaba, Camavinga, Tchouameni, Kroos, Asensio, Rodrygo, Vinicius
Final line ups will be availble at UEFA Champions League official site before the match starts.
RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid Prediction
Real Madrid is probably one of Europe’s top teams right now because of Carlo Ancelotti’s success with them. This season, Karim Benzema and Vinicius Junior have boosted, and they are wanting to do better this week.
RB Leipzig are currently struggling and have not yet discovered their flow for the year. On paper, Real Madrid is the superior team and currently has the advantage in this match.
We say: RB Leipzig 1-3 Real Madrid
- Tip 1: Real Madrid to Win
- Tip 2: Both Team to Score
- Tip 3: Goals: Over 2.5
Where to watch RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid match?
For those who are residing in Nepal or outside, the game can be watched directly on 1xbet site; (www.1xbet.com).