In this article, we are exploring the topics of Bet-slip and the method of using Bet-slip.
What is Bet-Slip?
A betting slip is a piece of paper or an electronic document that lists the wagers you make together with their amounts and chances.
You must utilize a betting slip to place any kind of sports wager, whether you do it online or offline. You’ll receive a betting slip as a receipt for your wagers at a standard betting establishment. If your wager is successful, you return the betting slip to a teller to collect your winnings.
What is Bet-slip Used For?
Before placing a wager, a bettor can evaluate all of their potential wagers in the bet slip. This enables gamblers to examine a variety of stakes on various wagers and assess all possible payouts before placing their bets. The Betslip may contain more than one wager. A parlay can be made by adding numerous bets to the Betslip, depending on the market regulations established by the bookmaker.
The bet slip may also serve as a receipt or history record of all the bets you have ever placed, depending on the Sportsbook you use. The bet slip functions as a cart for your bets, much as a “checkout” or “cart” on your preferred online retailer. The best approach to get your cart moving is to score a few winners, of course! win, win.
How Does the Bet-slip Work?
You place your bets on the bet slip, where you can also combine bets to make wagers, teasers, and other specialty bet kinds. You can choose the games you want to bet on and decide whether you want to place bets on each one separately or bundle them together to maximize your chances of winning more money.
How to Use a Bet-slip?
Bet-slip can be used after you load Bet Code on 1xbet. There are two methods of loading your bet code on 1xbet; the web version and the mobile version.
Method 1: Using Bet Slip Through Website
- First, go to the web browser and log in to the 1xBet official website.
- When you log in to the site, click on the bold part to take you to the bet slip window.
- Click on the save or download bet slip option
- Enter the bet slip code you have
- Click on the download option to view your games and place your bet easily
- Now, click on the ‘Accumulator’, follow by inputting your amount, and click on the ‘Place a Bet option’.
Method 2: Using Bet Slip Through Mobile App
There is little difference between the mobile app version and the website version when it comes to loading your bet code on 1XBET. Here is a simple guide when using the mobile app version:
- Open the 1xBet App on your mobile device.
- Press on the Bet Slip tab which is available on the button icon section.
- After you click there, you can see several options from the menu.
- Click and select ‘Download bet slip’ from the options.
- After selecting, a prompt will occurs “Enter bet slip code”.
- Enter the bet slip code you have and press on upload. There you will be shown various games and an accumulator screen.
- After selection, you can place a bid by entering the amount your desire. After entering the amount press on the ‘bet’ icon.
You can now view your bet when going through the bet history column. In case you run into difficulties, you can contact customer care supper for 1xBet.