You did a great job last month. Your commission is more than $30 which means you can withdraw your money. There are 7 payment options available for withdrawing funds, such as:
Your Player account
- Bank, Ewallet etc
- Local Payment System
These options are available for our partners, no matter what country they are in. All have advantages and disadvantages, but using your Player account is the best option.
“Why is this?” you might ask – and we’ll tell you.
Advantages of withdrawing money via your Player account:
- Fast withdrawals. Payments are made directly into the account of the customer so you’ll get your money much faster than those using other payment options. (Other withdrawal methods can take several business days.)
- Accessible. You can withdraw money from your Player account using any payment option available in your country (over 200 available with 1xBet).
- Reliable. Technical issues can arise when using third-party software, meaning money cannot be transferred. Withdrawals may be delayed while the issues are being resolved.
- No limits. When using payment systems you may not be able to withdraw the full amount due to withdrawal limits.
- Easy-to-use. You can withdraw money to your account and make no-commission withdrawals to your e-Wallets or cards after that.
How to create a Player account
- If you already have a Player account and place bets with 1xBet, you will need to create a second one for Affiliate Program transactions.
- Go to the 1xBet website and register a Player account.
- Write to the Affiliate Program support team at email@example.com stating that you have created a Player account and want to change from the existing payment method to a new one.
Now you know how to withdraw your earnings quickly and easily from the 1xBet Affiliate Program (partners1xbet.com). Is it difficult? Not at all – it’s very simple. Each month hundreds of 1xBet affiliates withdraw their commission. Getting your money is quick, easy and fair – see for yourself!