H2H, Lineups and Betting Tips
Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen: Bayern Munich will look to win their fifth league game in a row when they visit Werder Bremen at the Allianz Arena on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, the visitors arrive in Munich in seventh place in the table after winning two straight games.
About the match
Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen
Date: Tuesday, November 08, 2022
Kick-off at 20:30 UK/ 21:30 CET
Venue: Allianz Arena (Munich, Germany)
Despite a slow start to the season, Bayern Munich is now top of the league table and has improved. The Bavarian juggernauts defeated Hertha Berlin 3-2 in their most recent match. They’ll try to raise the bar this week.
In the Bundesliga standings, Werder Bremen is now in seventh place and has performed admirably this year. Last week, Schalke 04, the visiting team, defeated them 2-1, and they will feel confident going into this match.
Here is all the information you require about the game.
Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen- Head to Head and Key Numbers
- In the 54 games played between the two teams, Bayern Munich has a remarkable record, winning 35 of them compared to Werder Bremen’s nine wins.
- The Allianz Arena has not been kind to Werder Bremen; their last Bundesliga victory there was in 2008.
- Bayern Munich has won four straight games in the Bundesliga and was last held at bay in the tournament by Borussia Dortmund in a 2-2 draw last month.
- The last time Bayern Munich lost, it was to FC Augsburg in September of this year by a score of 1-0. Since then, they have gone 11 games without a loss in all competitions.
- This Bundesliga season, Bayern Munich has been successful at home, scoring goals in each of their first six home games.
Bayern suffered a major setback in their Saturday win over Hertha Berlin, as Alphonso Davies appears to be shut out of competing for Canada in Qatar due to a hamstring injury.
Matthijs de Ligt was absent due to a knee injury and is unlikely to play in the World Cup, while Manuel Neuer, Lucas Hernandez, and Leroy Sane all played in Berlin after recovering from recent ailments and might all start on Tuesday.
Because to Nagelsmann’s lack of defensive options, Thomas Muller, Josip Stanisic, and Bouna Sarr will be sidelined, with Benjamin Pavard set to continue at center-back.
Meanwhile, due to illness or injury, Bremen will be without Lee Buchanan, Felix Agu, Dudu, and Jean-Manuel Mbom.
Werder might bring back Anthony Jung at left wing-back to add extra energy down that flank, but few changes are expected from a winning team.
Bayern Munich possible starting lineup;
Neuer, Mazraoui, Pavard, Upamecano, Hernandez, Sabitzer, Kimmich, Sane, Musiala, Mane, Choupo-Moting
Werder Bremen possible starting lineup;
Pavlenka, Pieper, Veljkovic, Friedl, Weiser, Schmid, Gruev, Bittencourt, Jung, Fullkrug, Ducksch
Final line ups can be seen live at Bundesliga official site before the match starts.
Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen Prediction
Given the performance of their two attackers, we can see Bremen posing a lot of challenges for their illustrious opponents, but they are most likely to lose.
With Choupo-goals Moting’s giving Bayern an unexpected lift, they have been in imperious form since returning from the international break in September, moving to the top of the table.
We say: Bayern Munich 3-1 Werder Bremen
- Tip 1: Borussia Dortmund to Win
- Tip 2: Goals: Over 2
Where to watch Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen match?
Those living in Nepal or somewhere can watch the match live on 1xbet’s official website (www.1xbet.com).