H2H, Lineups and Betting Tips
Real Madrid vs Girona: When Real Madrid starts their home game against Girona on Sunday afternoon. The whites team are really aiming to make it five straight wins in La Liga.
Girona is in 18th place on the table just with nine points after their first 11 games of the season. The Los Blancos are currently three points ahead of second-placed Barcelona.
About the match
Real Madrid vs Girona
Date: Sunday, October 30, 2022
Kick-off at 16:15 UK/ 17:15 CET
Venue: Santiago Bernabeu (Madrid, Spain)
Although Girona has given up goals in every La Liga match this season, they have performed better on the opposite end of the field.
A scoring streak of eight games has seen the Catalans score goals against some of the top clubs in the division, including Atletico Madrid, Real Betis, and Real Sociedad.
Meanwhile, Ancelotti’s team has given up in every league game at home this year, and there is a good probability they will give up again against a team that is in excellent scoring form.
Here is all the information you require about the game.
Real Madrid vs Girona- Head to Head and Key Numbers
- Real Madrid and Girona have met each other six times in all competitions, with Real Madrid winning four of those games to Girona’s two wins.
- In La Liga, Real Madrid has lost two of the four games they have played against Girona, which is their highest losing percentage against a single opponent.
- In La Liga, Real Madrid has defeated Girona twice at home, but they lost their first game of the season against them in 2018.
- One of just three teams in the league without a road victory right now is Girona, who has yet to win a game when playing away from home this season.
- Girona has lost on their previous three trips to the area after going seven games without a loss against teams from Madrid.
- More than any other team in Europe’s top five leagues, Real Madrid has scored nine goals from outside the box in league games this year.
However, if Rodrigo Riquelme replaces Toni Villa, there might be changes across the board. With Valentin Castellanos having twice goals score in the league this season, Manu Vallejo is likely to continue playing beside him in the final third of the field; Attacking Stuani is a possibility, though.
Real Madrid possible starting lineup;
Courtois; Carvajal, Militao, Alaba, Mendy; Modric, Tchouameni, Kroos; Valverde, Rodrygo, Vinicius
Girona possible starting lineup;
Gazzaniga; Couto, D Lopez, Bueno, Hernandez; Herrera, Romeu, A Garcia, Riquelme; Vallejo, Castellanos
Final line ups can be seen live at La Liga official site before the match starts.
Real Madrid vs Girona Prediction
Girona undoubtedly has what it takes to defeat Real Madrid, but we are having a very difficult time backing the visitors to come away with a victory in this match. We anticipate the champions to win easily since Ancelotti’s team can be eager to recover their first loss of the 2022–23 season.
We say: Real Madrid 3-1 Girona
- Tip 1: Real Madrid to Win
- Tip 2: Goals: Over 2
Where to watch Real Madrid vs Girona match?
Those living in Nepal or somewhere can watch the match live on 1xbet’s official website (www.1xbet.com).