H2H, Lineups and Betting Tips
Barcelona vs Almeria: Barcelona welcomes recently promoted Almeria to Camp Nou in an effort to maintain pressure on Real Madrid at the top following the tragic news of Gerard Pique’s retirement.
The visitors’ 3-1 success over Celta Vigo last Saturday was their fourth victory of the year, while the Catalan giants vented their Champions League frustrations on Viktoria Plzen in the middle of the week.
About the match
Barcelona vs Amleria
Date: Saturday, November 05, 2022
Kick-off at 21:00 UK/ 22:00 CET
Venue: Camp Nou (Barcelona, Spain)
Barcelona is now in second place in the league table and has had a good domestic season. The Catalan giants defeated Viktoria Plzen 4-2 in their most recent match, and they’ll try to improve on that performance this weekend.
On the other hand, Almeria currently sits in 13th place in the La Liga standings. Last week’s 3-1 triumph by the away team over Celta Vigo startled them, and they will have to work hard to repeat that feat in this match.
Here is all the information you require about the game.
Barcelona vs Almeria- Head to Head and Key Numbers
- With an amazing record against Almeria, Barcelona has won 10 of the previous 12 meetings between the two teams, with the other two games ending in draws.
- Barcelona has faced Almeria 12 times in La Liga, scoring 37 goals while doing so, with at least one goal being scored in each game.
- In their last three La Liga home meetings against Almeria, Barcelona has won all six of those games and scored three goals or more each time.
- Barcelona has only allowed four goals in their 12 La Liga games this season, which is the second-lowest total of goals allowed at this point in the competition. They have won 10 of those games.
- Almeria has won three of their past five La Liga games, although they have done so strictly at home. Their last away victory in the league came in 2015.
- Barcelona has only faced 86 shots in their first 12 La Liga games, which is the fewest shots they have faced at this point in the season since the 2011–12 season.
Franck Kessie had a thigh injury in Plzen and had to be replaced after 67 minutes, proving that Xavi could not escape the injury curse even after a big rotation in midweek.
Sergi Roberto (shoulder), Ronald Araujo (thigh), and Eric Garcia (groin) will all be sidelined in addition to the Ivorian; however, Jules Kounde, Andreas Christensen, and Memphis Depay may be able to make the bench.
In any case, Gerard Pique will unquestionably start in the center of defense as he bids a final farewell to Camp Nou.
Only auxiliary players Juanjo Nieto and Ivan Martos appear likely to be absent for the visitors, who bring a largely healthy roster.
Barcelona possible starting lineup;
Ter Stegen, Balde, Alonso, Pique, Bellerin, Pedri, De Jong, Gavi, Torres, Lewandowski, Dembele
Almeria possible starting lineup;
Martinez, Akieme, Ely, Babic, Mendes, Da la Hoz, Melero, Embarba, Robertone, Baptistao, Toure
Final line ups can be seen live at La Ligaofficial site before the match starts.
Barcelona vs Almeria Prediction
Despite exceeding their expectations in Europe, Barcelona has not lived up to its La Liga performance this season. In order to keep pace with Real Madrid in the league standings, the Catalans must perform at their highest level and cannot afford to lose any points in this match.
Almeria has improved massively this year, but this coming Saturday they are being put to the test. Barcelona should be able to win this game because they are the superior squad on paper.
We say: Barcelona 3-1 Almeria
- Tip 1: Barcelona to Win
- Tip 2: Goals: Over 2.5
Where to watch Barcelona vs Almeria match?
Those living in Nepal or somewhere can watch the match live on 1xbet’s official website (www.1xbet.com).