H2H, Lineups and Betting Tips
Juventus vs PSG: At the Allianz Stadium on Wednesday night, Juventus are going to play their pointless Champions League run when they take on Group H’s top team, Paris Saint-Germain.
For Massimiliano Allegri’s eliminated team in Europe, the final whistle cannot come soon enough as the visitors are still competing with Benfica for first place.
About the match
Juventus vs PSG
The UEFA Champions League
Date: Wednesday, November 02, 2022
Kick-off at 21:00 UK/ 22:00 CET
Venue: Allianz Stadium (Turin, Italy)
Juventus is now fifth in Serie A and has fallen short of expectations thus far this year. The Bianconeri defeated Lecce 1-0 in their previous match, and this week they hope to repeat that feat.
PSG, on the other side, is in fantastic form this season and is now leading the Ligue 1. The Parisian team upset Troyes by a score of 4-3 over the weekend and will aim to improve in this matchup.
Here is all the information you require about the game.
Juventus vs PSG- Head to Head and Key Numbers
- In the nine games played between these two teams, Juventus has an amazing record and has beaten PSG six times to PSG’s one victory.
- In September of this year, PSG defeated Juventus for the first time in their history. In the rematch, PSG triumphed 2-1.
- PSG has lost all four of their away games against Juventus in European tournaments, with their most recent trip in 1997 finishing in a 3-1 loss.
- This season, Juventus has lost four games in the group stage of the UEFA Champions League, which is the first time in club history.
- PSG has finished first in their final group in each of the last four UEFA Champions League seasons, and they have scored at least four goals in each of those campaigns.
- Juventus missed the cut this year after making it through to the UEFA Champions League knockout rounds in each of their previous eight campaigns.
Paul Pogba‘s World Cup absence has officially been confirmed due to injury, which clearly is a new setback for both Juventus and France.
Due to a muscular issue, Dusan Vlahovic is also not available for Juve, along with Weston McKennie and Matia Soule.
A suspension for Danilo has come at the worst possible time for the Old Lady with Marley Ake, Leandro Paredes, Angel Di Maria, Gleison Bremer, Mattia De Sciglio, Federico Chiesa, Samuel Iling-Junior, and Kaio Jorge all absent as well. However, Manuel Locatelli is once more accessible.
Juventus possible starting lineup;
Szczesny, Bonucci, Gatti, Sandro, Cuadrado, Rabiot, Locatelli, Miretti, Kostic, Kean, Milik
PSG possible starting lineup;
Donnarumma, Hakimi, Marquinhos, Ramos, Mendes, Soler, Verrati, Ruiz, Sarabia, Mbappe, Messi
Final line ups can be seen live at UEFA Chamions Leage official site before the match starts.
Juventus vs PSG Prediction
Since Allegri’s injury situation is getting worse by the week, Juventus are also in serious difficulties and cannot constantly rely on their superb forward line to save them.
A full-strength PSG can expose a weak Juventus XI to finish first and put the Old Lady in danger of missing out on European football after the World Cup. Despite not having Vlahovic, the hosts can be hopeful about breaching the Parisiens’ leaky backline at a venue where goals have been abundant.
We say: Juventus 1-3 PSG
- Tip 1: PSG to Win
- Tip 2: Goals: Over 2
Where to watch Juventus vs PSG match?
Those living in Nepal or somewhere can watch the match live on 1xbet’s official website (www.1xbet.com).