H2H, Lineups and Betting Tips
Bayern Munich vs Inter Milan: Tuesday night’s Champions League Group B finale between Bayern Munich and Inter Milan, who are expected to finish first and second in the group, will take place at the Allianz Arena.
The home team has won each of its five games to take first place in the division with 15 points, followed by Inter in second place with 10 points, and Barcelona in third place after finishing in a difficult group.
About the match
Bayern Munich vs Inter Milan
The UEFA Champions League
Date: Tuesday, October 01, 2022
Kick-off at 21:00 UK/ 22:00 CET
Venue: Allianz Arena (Munich, Germany)
In the Serie A rankings, Inter Milan is currently in fifth place but hasn’t playing well this year. The Nerazzurri easily beat Sampdoria 3-0 in their previous match, but they’ll need to put in a lot of effort to repeat that performance this week.
Bayern Munich, on the other hand, improved after a somewhat slow start to their season and is currently in second position in the Bundesliga table. The Bavarian team will be strong going into this match after defeating FSV Mainz 6-2 over the weekend.
Here is all the information you require about the game.
Bayern Munich vs Inter Milan- Head to Head and Key Numbers
- Bayern Munich and Inter Milan have played eight games, with Bayern Munich winning four and Inter Milan three. This gives Bayern Munich a small advantage.
- In their last three UEFA Champions League games versus Inter Milan in the group stage of the competition, Bayern Munich has gone undefeated.
- In their last three road games in the UEFA Champions League versus Bayern Munich, Inter Milan has a perfect record; this is their ongoing record against the Bavarians in European competitions.
- Bayern Munich has won each of their past five UEFA Champions League home games against Italian opposition while scoring at least two goals.
- Bayern Munich has won its last six group-stage games in the UEFA Champions League, and they are attempting to become the first team to sweep their group in back-to-back European campaigns.
- Inter Milan hasn’t lost in either of their last three away matches in the UEFA Champions League, and they have a chance to make it four games in a row for the first time since 2005.
For Tuesday’s Champions League match against Inter, Bayern will once again be missing Bouna Sarr, Lucas Hernandez, Manuel Neuer, Leroy Sane, and Thomas Muller due to injury.
Due to the injury he suffered against Mainz on Saturday in league play, Matthijs de Ligt is also likely to sit out, which may also let Benjamin Pavard to play in the heart of the defense.
For this game, head coach Nagelsmann is probably going to resist the desire to make many changes, but he might start Marcel Sabitzer and Kingsley Coman.
Choupo-Moting, who scored a late goal against Mainz on Saturday to give his season total to seven, is anticipated to captain the team once more.
Romelu Lukaku won’t be eligible for selection owing to a thigh issue, and Inter will be without Dalbert, Marcelo Brozovic, and Gabriel Brazao due to injuries.
On Saturday, Lukaku made another appearance off the bench, but the Belgian international has since suffered another injury, therefore Dzeko will likely start with Lautaro Martinez in the attack.
Having the option, head coach Inzaghi might start players like Kristjan Asllani and Francesco Acerbi while resting Alessandro Bastoni and Hakan Calhanoglu.
Bayern Munich possible starting lineup;
Ulreich, Mazraoui, Upamecano, Pavard, Davies, Sabitzer, Goretzka, Coman, Musiala, Mane, Choupo-Moting
Inter Milan possible starting lineup;
Onana, Skriniar, De Vrij, Acerbi, Dumfries, Barella, Asllani, Mkhitaryan, Dimarco, Dzeko, L.Martinez
Final line ups can be seen live at UEFA Chamions Leage official site before the match starts.
Bayern Munich vs Inter Milan Prediction
Inter will come into this game on the strength of a four-game winning streak, and the Italian team deserves praise for how they have performed in Europe this year. But Bayern are so tough to predict, therefore we anticipate the German champions to add another victory to their tally and complete a perfect group stage.
We say: Bayern Munich 2-1 Inter Milan
- Tip 1: Bayern Munich to Win
- Tip 2: Goals: Over 2
Where to watch Bayern Munich vs Inter Milan match?
Those living in Nepal or somewhere can watch the match live on 1xbet’s official website (www.1xbet.com).